It’s kinda sad, tomorrow’s my birthday so my friends wanna take me out to supper and then party, but really I’d just like to be anti-social and watch Classics!
NORAH Y U NO DO FRONT AERIAL + FRONT AERIAL + SIDE AERIAL ANYMORE
These two are all I ever need on my screen!
Randomly clicking around in the archived PT stream for my favorite gymnasts….. the searching and watching will go on all night until someone comes and tries to socialize with me
Stuck at work, I wish I could watch podium training! I tried to watch on my iPod, but no 😩
random gymternet questions
- 1. dream floor music?
- 2. fav combo on beam?
- 3. beam queen. go!
- 4. russian or chinese bars?
- 5. gymnast you feel is constantly overlooked?
- 6. ___________ were the best olympics ever
- 7. ___________ was soo underscored
- 8. front or back tumbling?
- 9. should the one armed giant be upgraded?
- 10. i wish __________ would come back already
- 11. valentina rodionenko should be replaced by queen khorkina. agree or disagree?
- 12. pavs for rio?
- 13. 3 passes on floor or 4?
- 14. __________ currently has the best choreo
- 15. the ultimate question- mustafina or komova?
- 16. petition to bring back aliya's markelov/khorkina? yes??
- 17. simone biles to dominate at worlds?
- 18. sheep jumps or double stags?
- 19. hardest question ever- when will kyla upgrade?
- 20. __________ will surprise us all at worlds
- 21. illusion or semenova turns?
- 22. nastia's or aliya's onodi?
- 23. podium predictions for yog. go.
- 24. piked or straddled tkatchevs?
- 25. best patterson dismount you've seen so far?
- 26. yes or no- aly will come back strong.
- 27. who is a threat to simone right now (junior or senior)?
- 28. asac's double arabian or ponor's double layout?
- 29. will we see any skills named after gymnasts this worlds/yog?
- 30. nationals and classics predictions.
- 31. rule about layouts on beam being downgraded if they're too piked. yay or nay?
- 32. kochetkovas or rufolvas?
- 33. another hard question- pavs' floor choreo or afan's?
- 34. commonwealth games predictions.
- 35. who do you expect to dominate at yog?
- Child: Mommy, tell me a story.
- Me: These are the stories of the drive and determination it takes to excel in the toughest sport in the world
Everyone has a little champion inside them. Which one are you?
Lilia Podkopayeva. duh.
I’m Mary Lou Retton :)
LILYPOD FOR THE WIN
I’M THE WHOLE FIERCE FIVE HELL YEAH
Nastia Liukin… I’m okay with that, but they think I’m obsessed with pink